Tuesday 8 July 2014

OOTD!



This is my first Outfit of the Day post, so be gentle ;)




It was warm out today, but it did have some chilly time's, so I wore these amazing Harley Quinn legging's. I paired them with what I'm 99% sure is called a Batwing top, so that was fitting with the Batman theme! The top has a lovely Aztec styled Robot on it, and I'm wearing shorts underneath it. To complete the Batman theme, I wore my Converse with The Joker and Harley Quinn on them.  I also wore my Harry Potter Lightning Bolt necklace! 








Legging's: Romwe.com link
Top: Penneys/ Primark
Shorts: Penneys/ Primark
Necklace: A local market stall 
Converse: Schuh (I think they are discontinued) link

Feel free to comment or ask any questions and have a brilliant day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment